Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time to say goodbye (to capri pants, for a few months)


Ellyn Ritterskamp

Rewards confuse me. I am not big on rewards for weight loss, but this experience was simply about having enough clothes that fit and looked good.

I treated myself to a new pair of jeans and a new sweater, partly because they had a big sale at my favorite big-girls store, but also because I was short on pants that fit. I have lots of capri-style pansts for summer, but they have to go away for a few months now. I've also saved a bunch of size 16 and 18 jeans for down the road, but we're not there yet.

I tried on three pairs of jeans at the store, and somehow, the most expensive one looked and fit the best. Maybe this is one of those products where you get what you pay for, to a point.

Those size 18s will down from the closet shelf by next fall.

Onward.

0 comments: