Friday, December 9, 2011

Fitness gift list

Ellyn Ritterskamp

Items to consider for the fitness-lover in your life:

Light therapy box - it's dark now in the evenings, and harder to get time in the sun. A few minutes a day with one of these babies helps some folks stave off the blues. Best to check with a doctor first.

Weights - most of us should have these at home to work with while we watch TV.

Jump rope - you can't get much more cardio for the money and real estate.

Gift certificate to a good running store - Good shoes can cost a hundred bucks, so help a friend get partway with a gift certificate. I'm a fan of Run For Your Life.

All kinds of Wii fitness games - I only have the original Wii Fit and I like it a lot, but there are dance games and all kinds of activities now. Hmm. Since I'll be at home and no one can see, maybe I'll ask Santa for one of those dance games myself.

Onward!

2 comments:

Lee "belly fat" Taylor said...

Everyone is different so different types of diet plans work for each person. I eat five to six small meals per day to keep my metabolism going and I get about 45 minutes of cardio exercises in about three to four times a week. Foods that help me build muscle and burn fat are whole grains, fish or other foods high in protein. Fresh fruits and vegetables curb my sweet cravings and they improve my overall immune system. Many celebs eat 30 percent of carbs, 30 percent of proteins and 40 percent of fats in which seems to help me also.

info.vskp79 said...

although I have fixed meals and eat a lot and train myket so I do not gain weight what is the error
http://vskp791301430.positivestrongeryou.com