Saturday, April 16, 2011

I made it through my first half marathon


Elizabeth Templin McCamic

I wanted to let you know that I did it!

I made it through my first half marathon this morning, and, despite the rain, it was a great experience.


I can't wait to tell you all about it, but my plan for the rest of the day is to rest my legs.

There's more to come on Tuesday, but I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading and sharing encouraging words. It made all the difference.

Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have inspired many. We're all so glad you shared the journey with us!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your completing first Half. It was a tough course, but very fulfilling experience crossing the finish line. I started running in Janurary of 2010 and this was my 6th Half Marathon since September.

Good Job,
Scott B.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, you!

Ellyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great achievement!

Matt W said...

Woohoo! Awesome! Way to brave the elements.

Anonymous said...

Awesome CONGRATS!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. I am so pleased to have had such a positive race experience.

Scott B., congratulations on completing your 6th half! That is awesome and so inspiring!