Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Apple miles


Ellyn Ritterskamp

I got a decent lab report this week from the doctor: weight is up a smidge, blood sugar down half a point, all cholesterol numbers excellent except HDL, which I don't mind, since the others are so good.

My next goal is to keep working on actual poundage, since everything else comes from that. I am headed to New York City soon and will walk a bunch there. I hope to find a dog park near where I'm staying so I can walk around there and enjoy the fun. I'll be going to a Mets game, and I generally do at least one lap around any stadium I visit (after this I'll have seven major league teams to see).

So that should all add up to a bit of mileage. I bet New York Citiers are slimmer than we are, what with not having cars so much.

Onward.

0 comments: