Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nutrition : Conversational tidbits

Ellyn Ritterskamp

More stuff I've learned from paying more attention to nutrition:

Clicking off water on the food diary website makes me want to drink all eight glasses a day.

Subway's veggie on wheat with extra cheese is one of the few vegetable things I like that is also filling for several hours. I like lots of veggies, but they aren't always filling. This is.

I keep forgetting about how great hummus is.

The soft drinks just aren't worth the trade-off in calories and especially carbs. I'll see about making my own unsweet tea for a bit.

Keep on keeping on, everybody.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole 8 glasses a day of water thing is a myth. It has to do with getting hydration from a number if sources, not chugging a half gallon of water a day. It is important to chose credible sources of nutrition info when undertaking a diet and exercise change, not myths.